Over the course of a couple of months, I created and ran a series of bespoke workshops for various digital and brand teams at Pernod Ricard. Some as training sessions and some as more hands-on day long workshops on various aspects of social media encompassing paid, content, strategy, tone of voice, community management and social media listening.
Things covered in some of the workshops included:
- What does a good social media strategy do?
- Performing a social media audit
- Basic social listening to inform your strategy
- Channel strategies
- Identifying content pillars
- A continually evolving social strategy. What to tweak and when.
- What does good social look like?
- Different content for different platforms
- Content creation exercises
- Creating social content on the fly!
- Defining a set of principles for great social content
- Community Management vs Social Media management
- Keeping your finger on the social pulse, how to stay informed
- Managing your community, owned channels and further afield.
- Identifying and interacting with influencers
- Blockers and processes, how to optimise your time
- Evergreen/real-time and curated/created content